International freight forwarding company is seeking an experienced full-time customer service agent for our day to day operations at our South San Francisco office.
The candidate must have the ability to work on multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment, and also be highly detail-oriented. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) Plan with company match.
- 1 year+ in a related role (handling air/ocean operations)
- Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese preferred
- Ability to handle multiple shipments simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel & Word
- Strong Problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to set priorities
- Strong work ethics
- Goal-oriented and result-driven.
- Work well with others in a team environment.
S/W Eng (all levels): S/W development for online platform. May work from Redwood City office or from home. Full Time.
Resume to: GoFundMe, Inc. Attn: J. Castruita,
500 Arguello St. Ste 200, Redwood City, CA 94063
Senior Scrum Master to analyze challenges & identify risks to help deliver next gen of app services. See http://www.caljobs.ca.gov/ and CA SWA Job Number 17409575 for specific details. FT, San Jose, CA.
Apply to: F5 Networks, Inc., Attn V. Aguiar, #SJ2020, 801 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104.
Dev cloud platform for distributed storage sys that uses IoT & DevOPs for robustness, scalability & extensibility. Design, dev, test & CI/CD infrastructure of Cloud components, etc. Min reqt: MS Comp Eng or Comp Sci. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to Amber Kinetics,
32920 Alvarado-Niles Rd, #250 Union City, CA 94587.